True to their mission of providing their customers with the most state of the art equipment available, LVR RENTAL is making room for new inventory.
Joseph Finn Co., Inc., the industry’s leading auctioneer of Cine, Broadcast, Audio, Lighting, and other motion picture production equipment, will conduct a public online only auction sale of LVR RENTAL’s excess inventory of hi-def video equipment to make room for the new. Because over 1700 lots of equipment will be sold, there will be two (2) sales, both online only.
Live online bidding will take place beginning Friday, August 2nd at 9 A.M. EDT for both sales. Bidding for (Sale #1) closes Wednesday, August 7th starting at 9:00 AM. And, bidding for (Sale #2) closes Thursday, August 8th starting at 9:00 AM. Please make inspection prior to beginning of auction.
All hi-def video equipment, in both (Sale #1) and (Sale #2), to be sold via these upcoming live online auction sales, will be available for inspection on Wednesday, July 31st and Thursday, August 1st from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM EDT. Location of the inspection is at LVR RENTAL, 330 West 38th Street, (Between 8th & 9th Ave.), New York City, NY 10018. For further inspection information and questions contact Paul Finn at 617-964-1886 or reach Paul via email here.
Excess inventory at LVR RENTAL hi-def video equipment to be auctioned, in both sales, includes:
• Sony SRW-9000PL HDCAM SR – Camcorders w/ Remotes
• Sony F-35 HD Digital Cinema Cameras
• Sony SRW-1 (Dockable) HDCAM SR
• Sony SRPC Adaptor
• Sony EX-1 XDCAM HD Camcorder
• Sony BVW-D600p PAL BETACAM SP Camcorder
• Sony DNW-90 BETACAM SX Camcorder
• Sony DVW-700 DIGITAL BETACAM
• Sony DVW-700WS DIGITAL BETACAM
• Sony DVW-709WS DIGITAL BETACAM
• Sony DVW-790WS DIGITAL BETACAM
• Sony HDR-HC9 HDV
• Sony HDW-700a HDCAM|
• Sony BVP-950 Camera Chain Triax
• Sony BVP-570WS Camera Chain Triax
• Panasonic AG-3DA1p 3D Camcorder
• Panasonic DVX-100A Camcorder
• Panasonic DVX-100 Camcorder
• Panasonic SDX-900p Camcorder
• Panasonic AJ-HDC27p HD Varicam
• Toshiba Lipstick Cameras SD
• Ikagami HL-DV7W DVCAMCamcorder
• Blackmagic Cinema Camera SSD Camera
• Sony Beta, Digi Beta, HD camcorders
• LG QTY. Canon/ Fujinon Lenses, Fujinon 66x Semi Servo SD Box, Angenieux 72 Semi Servo Box Lens
• Zeiss DigiPrime Set
HD/SD Camera Support
• LG QTY. Sachtler, Manfrotto, O’Conner and Ronford Legs, Heads and Systems
• Chrosziel, O’Connor, Matte Boxes, and Accessories
• Sony HVR-M35E HDV Deck
• Sony BetaSP, Digi Beta, Beta SX, DVCAM Decks
• Sony HVR-M10u HDV Deck|
• Panasonic AJ-HD1200AP DVCPRO HD Deck
• Panasonic P2 Laptop Editors and Portable decks
• LG QTY. Snell & Willcox, Sony, and Panasonic
Lighting and Electric
• Cobolt 200W HMI Sungun
• LG QTY Arri, DeSisti , Mole and other Lights.
• Honda Generator
• Lectrosonics, Senheiser Wireless Mics, and much more
• Soda and Candy Vending Machines, Spot Air Conditioner on Wheels,
• Many Misc. Cables, LG QTY Hard Cases, LG QTY Soft Bags.
Terminal | Test Equipment | Audio | Microphones | Wireless
Interested parties can obtain additional information about LVR RENTAL’s excess inventory hi-def video equipment to be sold at by calling 617-964-1886 or visiting:
For online viewing of LVR RENTAL’s excess inventory of hi-def video equipment to be sold picture gallery go to:
For Sale #1 and Sale #2: http://www.josephfinn.com/app-gallery/lvr-gallery
Online Auction Details Summary: Excess inventory hi-def video equipment at LVR RENTAL
Auction Date: For sales #1 & #2 bidding opens Friday, August 2nd at 9:00 AM EDT and for Sale #1 bidding closes Wednesday, August 7th starting at 9:00 AM. Sale #2 bidding closes Thursday, August 8th starting at 9:00 AM EDT REGISTER HERE for Sale #1 and REGISTER HERE for Sale #2 to Bid or at www.josephfinn.com.
Inspection Date | For both sales | Wednesday, July 31st and Thursday, August 1st from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM EDT. For further inspection information and questions contact Paul Finn at 617-964-1886 or reach Paul via email here.
Location of Inspection: Location of the inspection is at LVR RENTAL, 330 West 38th Street, (Between 8th & 9th Ave.), New York City, NY 10018.
TERMS: An 18% Buyer’s Premium for buyers paying via Credit Card and a discounted 15% Buyer’s Premium for buyers paying via Cash, Cashier’s Check, Company Check or Wire Transfer will added to your purchase. (Example: a $100 purchase paying by cash instrument the total with BP is $115 and a $100 purchase paying via credit card the total with BP is $118) Successful bidders will be notified following the auction sale by email. All purchases must be paid for in full by Monday August 12th at 4:00 PM EST.
REMOVAL: Begins Monday, August 12th To Friday, August 16th from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM EDT. All items must be removed by Friday, August 16th at 4:00PM EDT. Buyer will be responsible for loading and shipping costs. For pack and shipping quotes, contact Michael Tweedy, Handle With Care Pkg Store, Long Island City, New York at 718.706.8900 or email Michael here or Steve Freifeld, Arrow Express, Freeport, New York at 516-867-4366 or email Steve here.
–SHOOT Publicity Wire