Offering a fully immersive training environment, REDucation provides the on-set and post-production experience needed to feel confident when shooting with any of RED’s professional cameras. This is real-world training taught by industry professionals. REDucation is tailored for all skill levels, from students to working professionals. REDucation instructors teach application knowledge of RED’s entire RAW workflow process, from digital acquisition through post production.
All REDucation courses start at 9:00 am and end at 5:00 pm for each day.
- AbelCine New York
- 88 35th Street
- Click here to register!
- About RED / Products / Build Demo
- Camera Builds
- Firmware Upgrading / Fan Settings
- Advanced Black Shading
- GUI – First Level Menus – RED Mag System
- Exposure & Exposure Dynamics
- Shooting Exercise #001 (Exposure / Frame Rate / Shutter Angle)
- Introduction to REDCINE-X / Footage Review
- GUI – Second Level Menus
- Sensor Technology
- Compression Settings – How Compression Works – Downsampling 8K for 4K / 4K for 2K
- ProRes / DNx / HDRX
- Optical Low Pass Filter (OLPF)
- Shooting Exercise #002 (Compression / HDRX / OLPF)
- REDCINE-X – Advanced / Footage Review
- Advanced Recoding Modes (Frame Averaging / Summing / Speed Ramping / PreRecord / IPP2)
- IPP2 / 3D LUTS / CDL’s
- Shooting Exercise #3 (Advanced Modes / Apply LUTS / IPP2)
- Workflow (DIT / Offload / Storage / Systems)
- Davinci Resolve
- Footage Review / Stills and Motion
- Questions & Answers / Questionnaires
Camera owners who made their purchase through AbelCine of a Scarlet-W or higher receive 50% off this class! Ask your salesperson for details.