Reallusion announces a new era in 2D animation inviting anyone that ever dreamed of animating to wake-up their imagination inside CrazyTalk Animator 2. CrazyTalk Animator 2 is a revolutionary animation suite with all the necessary tools to easily create pro-level animation.
New powerful features have opened new possibilities for freely editing 2D motions and viewing them from any angle with a single click. In addition to HumanIK motion editing and seamless mix-and-match character customization, CrazyTalk Animator 2 also offers creative and fun visual render styles that can turn cartoons into comic style art. Powerful features like body motion puppet and auto lip-sync further reinforce its position as the most creative tool for 2D character animation. It’s designed for everyone from cartoon and movie creators to artists, illustrators, web designers, and educators.
Multi-dimensional Character System Empowered the Mix-and-Match Creation with Unique Personalities
CrazyTalk Animator 2 has a new multi-dimensional character creation system that allows anyone to quickly build and customize 2D actors that are ready for animation. Design a custom character from scratch through a series of selections for hair, body, face and style inside the CrazyTalk Animator 2 character composer’s content library. It’s easy to customize avatars to look like you, a well-known celebrity, or people you know. Normally 2D animation requires advanced artistic skills, but with CrazyTalk Animator 2 you can build uniquely styled characters with no drawing necessary.
New generation of character system allows users to mix and match features to easily customize avatars to look like you, a well-known celebrity, or people you know.
CrazyTalk Animator 2 goes beyond traditional 2D animation tools with each character created in our new avatar system already setup for full standard 2D animation and compatible with 3D motion files that turn 2D characters into multi-angled animatable actors. Characters can move freely and be viewed at any angle when animating without the need to draw countless iterations of the same actor. CrazyTalk Animator 2 has many time saving tools so you can get on with telling your story or creating your projects faster without the bother of tedious tweaks to bring your ideas to life.
CrazyTalk Animator 2 Allows You to Apply 3D Motions to 2D Characters
3D motion for 2D animation in CrazyTalk Animator 2 is a major milestone for our animation technology and will provide animators and storytellers of all skill levels with tools to visually compete with big budget studios. Along with the multi-angled 2D character capabilities in CrazyTalk Animator 2 we have added the ability to import 3D motion data with the CrazyTalk Animator Pipeline. Now 2D animation is reimagined with the new developments in CrazyTalk Animator 2 making your characters easier to animate and achieve pro level animation results in 2D without the need to pose every individual keyframe. 2D artists and professionals will enjoy the ability to rig their own 2D work with our universal character rig template and then take advantage of our 360 degree motion tools, motion library and motion capture features.
CrazyTalk Animator 2 updates with a more flexible dockable user interface that lets each user decide what panels and tools to display on-screen to be match the current work at hand. Now designing the workspace for your animation creativity is completely customisable. CrazyTalk Animator 2 provides two main modes for creation in the interface; character composition where you can create and edit characters or sprites and our scene editor where you can control the cameras, animation and props. Building scenes and animating with the CrazyTalk Animator 2 camera system gives new and experienced users the best of both worlds with 2D and 3D views making scene building a snap along with the drag and drop features to add any character, prop or media element like videos or images.
Dockable User Interfaces for Customized Workflows: The production process in CrazyTalk Animator 2 is designed to blow open the doors to animation for beginners and make creation faster for animators of all skill levels.
CrazyTalk Animator 2 Features
· Multi-dimensional Character System. CrazyTalk Animator 2 offers a new generation of character system allowing users to mix and match features to easily create multi-dimensional characters. Simply customize your character in its forward perspective, and the system will then update all character features in all other angles, automatically!
· Mix and Match to Characterize into Unique Personalities. CrazyTalk Animator 2 includes tons of facial templates that can be quickly assembled to give unique characters their own characteristics. All the characters are new lip-sync-ready and full of facial expressions. With these new lip-sync-ready templates, CrazyTalk Animator 2 delivers a lot more value and usability to users.
· Instantly Stylize Projects for Different Scenarios. In traditional animation systems, characters would only have one fixed style which would often deter companies and professionals from using pre-made character libraries as they would need to match their brand’s color theme and identity, or if they would just need to illustrate abstract concepts without requiring too much character detail. Now CrazyTalk Animator 2 includes Render Style options that allow you to easily switch your characters and scene styles, color and appearance. Toggle lines ON and OFF, make a silhouette, or adjust color tones, saturation and others with instant template styles like: Line Art, Saturrific, Cool Abstract, Noir Blanc and others.
· Universal Multi-dimensional Animation. CrazyTalk Animator 2’s multi-dimensional engine allows you to freely animate 2D characters in 10 different angles. This revolutionary feature breaks away from flat, planar 2D animation. Giving way to a powerfully new way of animating 2D content in all popular angles. Simply customize your character in an initial front-faced angle, and start animating. The system will then automatically fit all the other 9 perspectives for you.
· Employ 3D Motion Editing for 2D Characters. Use the new 3D Motion Editing panel to control and pose your 2D characters in a 3D space. By using the 3D viewer and universal skeleton, users can now turn 2D characters in multiple angle, giving them total control over perspectives and 3D movements. The 3D Motion Key Editor also lets you manually move character limbs in a three-dimensional space, allowing you to use the Human IK system to drag and balance connecting limbs.
· Enrich CrazyTalk Animator Characters with Enhanced Depth Look. All CrazyTalk Animator 1 characters are also compatible with CrazyTalk Animator 2, allowing users to breathe new life into previous content through free form deformation (FFD). Free form deformation enables users to scale and reposition body part sprites in the timeline, inside a 3D environment, simulating Z-depth movements and giving more dramatized perspectives.
· New Dockable User Interface. Work space is important, but customizable workspaces are even more. So now CrazyTalk Animator 2 comes with a flexible UI that lets you detach, move and dock panels to your own style. Work with 2 screens? No problem, undock the upper and left-side tools bars, Timeline and Content Manager and place them all on one screen while you dedicate the other screen for the main stage animation.
· Import Unlimited Animations from External 3D Sources. This sounds too good to be true, but it is! The new Pipeline version of CrazyTalk Animator 2 for the first time ever, allows users to apply 3D motions to 2D characters. Not only will users be able to work with everything from iClone .iMotion files – but thanks to 3DXchange5, they will also be able to work with motion captured data, and with BVH or FBX files generated from Maya, Max, Motion Builder, or any other 3D tools. * iCone is required to work with this feature in CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pipeline edition.
· Easily Create Multi-dimensional Characters from Template. Thanks to the automatic template system for character conversion, users just need to prepare a Flash template with their characters in different perspectives following the provided naming rules. Then CrazyTalk Animator 2 will automatically turn them into animation-ready, multi-dimensional characters. You can later fine-tune layers, offsets, and joint masks for optimized results.
Pricing and Availability:
CrazyTalk Animator 2 is available in 3 different versions for Windows PC to fit any creator’s budget and it will be available for Mac in March, 2014. Download versions of CrazyTalk Animator 2 are available from the Reallusion Online Store at http://www.reallusion.com/store/purchase_cta.aspx
· CrazyTalk Animator 2 Pipeline: $22496
· CrazyTalk Animator 2 PRO: $134.96
· CrazyTalk Animator 2 Standard: $37.46
Visit Reallusion’s website for more info, free training and demo videos: http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/animator/
About Reallusion, Inc.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Reallusion is a leading-edge software developer providing cinematic animation tools for PC, Mac and mobile platforms Reallusion’s pioneering storytelling technology excelling at character animation, facial morphing and voice lip-sync allows fast creation of interactive avatars for 3-D real-time filmmaking and previsualization for professional post-production. Their powerful yet easy-to-use tools make character animation accessible to both Mac and PC users of all skill levels. Reallusion’s development of core technologies and growing base of intellectual property firmly establish the company as power among emerging technology innovators, furthering their graphic and imaging embedded kernels to top-brand device manufacturers worldwide. http://www.reallusion.com/